Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day +56, Forging Ahead

“So do not fear, for I am with you; 
do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you; 
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
ISAIAH 41 : 10”

The above verse is a passage that Clif has memorized and uttered many times over the past 12 years since this affliction began.  It has always given us something very tangible to hold on to.  

Yes, we are in need of further "unexpected" prayers.

This past Monday in our quest for reaching and sprinting for the goal of Acute Rehab, a bone marrow aspiration and untrasound of the abdomen were performed.  I believe these tests were probably precursor necesseties to attempt to close out our case and move us into the new venue of Inpatient Rehab most likely at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena.  

The Bone Marrow results returned and we continue to be Leukemia free.  Praise God!  The ultrasound results revealed an enlarged spleen. This is being addressed, and until I have further concrete evidence I'm not quite sure what the path of treatment will be.  This may or may not keep us here longer.  

I apologize for such a delay in posting.


2 comments:

  1. Darkest before the dawn. Christ is in the midst of our suffering and provides a path of hope! Our prayers continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray and to praise God who upholds you with His righteous right hand!! xo

    ReplyDelete