Monday, February 24, 2014

Donation Information

I have been asked to re-post the following information.

Clif is in need of platelets and blood.  

If you would like to donate, donors can schedule online @ www.idonateblood4hope.org.   Please mention this is a directed donation for Fincher, Clifton.  Or call (626) 471-7171 to schedule an appointment. His blood type is A+ and his Medical record #1006-52-51.  

Not all donations need to be made at the City of Hope.  When on the website, go to "Donate Blood" and it will allow you to enter your zip code.  If their is a mobile site near you, an address and availability    date will be indicated.

Thank you for caring and considering a donation.


3 comments:

  1. Is Clif able to accept visitors? If so I would like to visit as well as give Blood.
    Can someone pls let me know? Jamie.kim@att.net / 741.329.5650
    Thanks,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clif, Randy Mason contacted me and ask me to donate. It is my pleasure to do so. They are great at City of Hope! I usually give at CHOC. Get well quick!
    Joel Carlson - MJC Realty

    ReplyDelete