Saturday, February 22, 2014

Designated Donor

Below is a picture of Clif holding designated donor tags.  These tags are placed on bags of platelets and blood for his personal use.   Yesterday, was the first time Clif received personally donated blood and platelets from friends or family.  From what we understand, dozens of you have and are signing up to donate and we are very grateful.  

Please specifically pray that Clifs counts go up a bit, so he can come home for a week or two before his upcoming stem cell transplant on March 25th.  His current blood counts have been so low that today we were quarantined to the room.  Obviously the concerns of him catching something is very high, so we lay low and obey what we are told.

“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.”  2 Corinthians 12:9

1 comment: